Employer contributions form
Use the form below if you are an employer making a contribution into an AvSuper account. This form allows for up to nine employees, once you indicate the number of employees to include – please contact us if you wish to contribute for more employees.
Contributions made without clear notification of how they are to be allocated to member(s) may delay contribution processing times and potentially result in a refund which could impact on meeting your superannuation guarantee obligations. You can read more about the Super Stream reporting requirements in our factsheet, noting that this is now in place for all employers.
Under superannuation guarantee legislation (SG), you generally will need to contribute at least 9.5% of each eligible employee’s earnings* to your default super fund (or their nominated super fund) each quarter. Some awards or employment agreements may require you to pay more (or more often) so you may need to check the conditions for all of your employees.
AvSuper employers can make the following contributions for our members at any time:
- Employer contributions (SG and higher rates)
- Salary sacrifice contributions
- Member voluntary (after tax) contributions
Please let us know of all contributions to AvSuper using our online form (lower on this page) or by email including the following information:
- Company details (including contact details please)
- Member name(s)
- Member number(s)
- Details of contributions (e.g. employer, salary sacrifice)
- Period contributions cover
Please make contributions via direct deposit (details below) – note that since 1 January 2015 legislation prevents us from accepting cheque payments.
Account name AvSuper Fund
Account number 2945 34605
* Earnings refers to the ordinary time earnings (the total amount an employee earns during their usual working hours, which may include items such as bonuses, commissions, loadings and allowances).