Not sure whether our Member Advice Consultants can help you with your AvSuper decisions? Here is a list of common questions we get asked by members…
- How much do I need to contribute to have enough money in retirement?
- Pre-tax or post-tax – which contribution type is best for me?
- Should I contribute to my Defined Benefit or my accumulation account?
- What are the contribution limits? Will I exceed my limit? What happens if I exceed my limit?
- How often can I change my contribution rate?
- How do I know which option is the right option for me?
- When should I review / switch investment options?
- What is unit pricing?
- What is the best approach for maximising the return on my super?
- Should I just invest in one option or more than one?
- When can I retire?
- What are the implications of a 15% tax on TTRs?
- Should I transfer all my super into an Income Stream?
- Do I have to take an Income Stream at some point?
- Can I get an Income Stream while I’m still working?
- Do I have enough money to fund retirement now? If not, what can I do?
- How do I manage an Income Stream and Centrelink entitlements?
- Should I sell some assets to build my super, or not?
- Can you give me advice about my other super / insurance?
- Can you provide advice to my spouse / partner?
- What does my statement mean?
- Can my new employer contribute to AvSuper for me?
- How much insurance cover do I need?
- What is income protection insurance cover?
- Why do I need insurance cover?
- What factors do I need to consider to decide how much cover I need?