Member statements are currently being finalised and will be issued to AvSuper members very soon, together with a copy of our latest Annual Trustee Report to Members. If you haven’t received yours by the end of October 2008, please contact us and let us know
Have you been thinking about financial advice and planning services to help you with your super and other investments?
For individual financial planning needs, AvSuper currently offers members free initial, no-obligation consultations through our partnership with Outlook Financial Solutions. Consultations may include
- a general discussion regarding your personal financial circumstances
- discussion and education on factual information that impacts your decision making on your superannuation and/or pension assets, as well as insurance options
- an opportunity for you to gain a greater understanding of the advice services that are available to you
- the collection of important information to initiate any future advice process the identification of any specific financial issues or concerns
- discussion and agreement regarding your financial goals
Professional representatives from Outlook will be available on-site in our Canberra office on Wednesday 22nd October and Thursday 23rd October to answer any questions you might have about the current economic climate, financial planning and advice services or your own personal situation. Appointments are limited, so please contact us to secure your place. If you are not based in Canberra but would like to meet with a financial adviser, including in other areas of Australia (or even by phone), please contact us for a referral. Alternatively you can contact Outlook directly on 1300 657 879 – and mention that you are an AvSuper member.