As an AvSuper member, you will receive regular email updates to keep you informed about your super, including any changes to AvSuper or legislation. If you are not receiving the update, you can log into AOL (AvSuper Online), email us or call us to give us your current email address.
Our most recent updates are available from this page – just click on the date to see or save a copy.
- July 2020 – electronic identification verification, AvSuper insurance for COVID-19
- May 2020 – market movements update
- March 2020 – AvSuper COVID-19 update
- February 2020 – Reminder on keeping insurance cover, living overseas notice, Cash investments
- December 2019 – Holiday hours, account security, member satisfaction results, partial SG opt out
- October 2019
- July 2019 – Reduced investment fees, extended work test for early retirees, keep insurance cover, simpler ID checks, returns
- April 2019 – Inactive account changes, new AvSuper directors, investment returns
- February 2019 – New format, new Chair, new PDSs, investment returns
- November 2018 – Annual statements, investment returns and commentary
- July 2018 – Quarterly investment returns, quarterly investment update, Is an AvSuper Income Stream of benefit?
Updates dedicated to our (current and prospective) income stream members are also sent out.