Superannuation is a great employee benefit, but it can also be a legal and administrative challenge for many employers.
If you have a suggestion for a fact sheet or bulletin topic, please let us know.
The following fact sheets explain various aspects of super to help you meet your superannuation guarantee obligations, and help your employees build their retirement savings.
- Managing employee choice instructions
- Making Superannuation Guarantee (SG) Contributions
- Single Touch Payroll Reporting (STPR)
- Standardised reporting (SuperStream)
- AvSuper when you leave corporate employment (Airservices Australia) (to hand to employees)
- Understanding what superannuation is based on (Ordinary Time Earnings)
General information about superannuation can also be found in our member education area .
As an AvSuper employer, you will receive regular email updates to keep you informed about super, including any changes to AvSuper or legislation. The most recent updates are available below, with some older ones in our archive.
- April 2018
Salary sacrifice changes, Single Touch Payroll Reporting (STPR)
Quarterly investment returns, Single Touch Payroll Reporting (STPR), RAAA Conference
Quarterly investment returns, member statements delivered, proposed changes, RAAA Conference
Quarterly investment returns, upcoming RAAA 2016 National Convention