Superannuation is a great employee benefit, but it can also be a legal and administrative challenge for many employers.
If you have a suggestion for a fact sheet or bulletin topic, please let us know.
The following fact sheets explain various aspects of super to help you meet your superannuation guarantee obligations, and help your employees build their retirement savings.
- Super for JobKeeper employees
- Managing employee choice instructions
- Making Superannuation Guarantee (SG) Contributions
- Single Touch Payroll Reporting (STPR)
- Standardised reporting (SuperStream)
- AvSuper when you leave corporate employment (Airservices Australia) (to hand to employees)
- Understanding what superannuation is based on (Ordinary Time Earnings)
General information about superannuation can also be found in our member education area .
As an AvSuper employer, you will receive regular email updates to keep you informed about super, including any changes to AvSuper or legislation – please contact us if you are not receiving these. The most recent updates are available below for your convenience.
- April 2020 – super for Job Keepers
- November 2019 – Superannuation Guarantee opt out, Salary sacrifice changes, contact details
- April 2018 – Salary sacrifice changes, Single Touch Payroll Reporting (STPR)
- March 2018 – AvSuper is moving!
October 2017 – Quarterly investment returns, Single Touch Payroll Reporting (STPR), RAAA Conference