Resources for Income Stream members
Income Stream updates
As an AvSuper income stream member, you will receive regular email updates to keep you informed about your income stream, including investment updates and any changes to AvSuper or legislation. If you are not receiving the updates, you can log into AvSuper Online , email us or call us to give us your current email address.
Our most recent income stream updates are available from this page – just click on the date to see or save a copy.
- June 2021 – extension of reduced drawdown minimum for 2021-22
- May 2021 – AvSuper defined benefit specific calculator
- April 2021 – April IS update – stock market, new staff, AOL
- July 2020 – electronic identification verification, COVID-19 update, investment returns
- June 2020 – COVID-19 reduced drawdowns applied automatically
- May 2020 – market movements update
- April 2020 – reduced drawdown options due to COVID-19
- March 2020 – AvSuper COVID-19 update
- February 2020 – Cash investments, update your details, upcoming visits
- December 2019 – Holiday hours, account security, member satisfaction results, partial SG opt out
- October 2019
- July 2019 – Reduced investment fees, introducing online ad hoc payment requests
- April 2019 – 2019-20 Federal Budget, New AvSuper directors, quarterly investment returns
- February 2019 – New format, new Chair, Hayne Royal Commission
- November 2018 – Market volatility, Centrelink schedules, annual statements, investment returns and commentary
- July 2018 – Managing your income stream, quarterly investment returns, quarterly investment update
General member updates can be viewed via our member education page.
Income Stream forms
Simply open and print the required form, fill in the relevant details and send the form to the address details listed on the form.
If you have any concerns about which form or the information required, please contact us. This list of who can certify documents may be useful if you are required to supply us with documentation along with a form.
- Income stream application
(to open an AvSuper Income Stream account)
- Change of details
(to let us know when you change address, name or other personal details)
- Change of income stream details
(for income stream members to adjust their banking or payment details)
- Nominate or switch income stream investment options
(for income stream members to choose from our available investment options)
- Nomination of reversionary income stream beneficiary
Please refer to our member forms page for non-Income Stream specific forms (such as for managing your insurance).
Factsheets for Income Stream members
The following factsheets and presentations may assist you in managing your Income Stream and retirement. Other super related factsheets are available in our member education area.
- Income stream transfer balance cap
- Deciding between super and an income stream
- Leaving income stream to your estate or a reversionary beneficiary?
- Dealing with new pension deeming rules
- Structuring Income Streams in Retirement
- Asset classes within income streams
- Having an active and satisfying retirement