Income Stream bulletins
As an AvSuper income stream member, you will receive regular email bulletins to keep you informed about your income stream, including quarterly investment updates and any changes to AvSuper or legislation. If you are not receiving the bulletin, you can log into Member Online, email us or call us to give us your current email address.
Our most recent income stream bulletins are available from this page – just click on the date to see or save a copy.
- April 2018
AvSuper moved, understanding the work test, quarterly investment update
- January 2018
Downsizing measure, quarterly investment returns, quarterly investment update
- October 2017
Quarterly investment returns, quarterly investment update, drawdown approaches
- July 2017
Reduced fees, transfer balance cap, minimum incomes, quarterly investment returns, quarterly investment update
General member bulletins can be viewed via our member education page.
Income Stream forms
Simply open and print the required form, fill in the relevant details and send the form to the address details listed on the form.
If you have any concerns about which form or the information required, please contact us. This list of who can certify documents may be useful if you are required to supply us with documentation along with a form.
- Income stream application
(to open an AvSuper Income Stream account)
- Change of details
(to let us know when you change address, name or other personal details)
- Change of income stream details
(for income stream members to adjust their banking or payment details)
- Nominate or switch income stream investment options
(for income stream members to choose from our available investment options)
- Nomination of reversionary income stream beneficiary
(Non-binding nominations can also be made via Member Online at any time)
Please refer to our member forms page for non-Income Stream specific forms (such as for managing your insurance).
Factsheets for Income Stream members
The following factsheets and presentations may assist you in managing your Income Stream and retirement. Other super related factsheets are available in our member education area.
- Income stream transfer balance cap
- Deciding between super and an income stream
- Leaving income stream to your estate or a reversionary beneficiary?
- Dealing with new pension deeming rules
- Structuring Income Streams in Retirement
- Asset classes within income streams
- Retirement planning (slides)
- Having an active and satisfying retirement